Clifton Gardens Today

damariboyz

Well done Rob,that's a horse of a blurter !Was there pm,froggies all over the place &sm pike.The odd Sambo &heaps of 35cm Tailor.But all stayed deep.No surface action

ya fotm for sure eh bigfoot id definitely vote for that

what do you reckon man how come we dont get trevs like that at the 'bra?? how about when we get together for a fish we scrap the bra and go straight for cliftons?? i had a look on the map its only a short swim from watsons bay!!! what a way to save the harbour bridge toll!!

I like the way you think , HOWEVER,

There are good fish everywhere Bro,

And the 'Bra is my "home Patch", I don't think

i could be dragged away for toooooo long.

Catch Ya

Bigfoot

Top effort boys. You fellows are far removed from jetty mute fishermen, you are among the very best of the young anglers :thumbup:

Excellent photos Russ and all the boys. I just wonder if the long awaited change from lousy southerly fishing to northeast and the magic east in these cooler conditions, had any bearing on it ay, Russ.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1yikes:

Thanks guys, it was a good day and i managed a new PB trev :1prop:

My internet at home is broken at the moment other wise i would have replied earlier.., yeah the schools are a mix of the 3 types that tom mentioned, no wonder they get smashed!

The trev went 53.5cm and the salmon 50cm

th.24538ce332.jpg

th.84f777eb7d.jpg

i went down again today but there was not surface action ,i managed 1 kingy bustoff early on and 5 trevs upto 43cm:)

Rob

Edited by KingsRule