Carp Fishing Today Part 2

glennmreid

After a quiet start with only 1 fish earlier, went home for an hour. Got bored and thought that the fishing might be better in the late afternoon. In total 4 fish were caught. Best been 2.50kg. Even had a double hook up on 2 rods. A first for me, double hook up with carp! Attached are some more pictures of myself and my wife with her fish.

Glenn

post-3324-1192004292_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1192004302_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1192004314_thumb.jpg

post-3324-1192004323_thumb.jpg

Hi mate,

This spot is Caddies Creek in Rouse Hill. Never fished glenwood lake, but would love to. Do you know where glenwood lake is as I can't find it in the street directory. What is the closest street to glenwood lake?

Thanks

Hi mate

which place is this?

i read ur previous topics on carp locations, did u manage to find any carp in the glenwood lake?

Cheers

Edited by chopper75

bro tell us your secret man..... not for carp fishing, how do you convince your mrs to come and fish with you?? all i get from the :wife: everyday is you dont even talk to me any more, all you do is fish..... and fishing again?????? what????.....

cmon man, tell us what your secret bait is for the happy wife effect!!

:Funny-Post:

My mrs loves fishing. I am very lucky to have a wife who enjoys fishing as much as me. We have been only married close to 1 year. Maybe that is the secret, still in the honeymoon stage :1prop:

I'm sure the time will come when I get the lecture if I keep fishing as much as I have been lately.

bro tell us your secret man..... not for carp fishing, how do you convince your mrs to come and fish with you?? all i get from the :wife: everyday is you dont even talk to me any more, all you do is fish..... and fishing again?????? what????.....

Hi mate,

This spot is Caddies Creek in Rouse Hill. Never fished glenwood lake, but would love to. Do you know where glenwood lake is as I can't find it in the street directory. What is the closest street to glenwood lake?

Thanks

glenwood lake is in glenwood main road past is glenwwod pk dr. easiest way is off old windsor rd turn into miami, left into tarwin then right onto glenwwod pk dr

Thanks dangles, I appreciate the directions. Have to give Glenwood lake a go.

glenwood lake is in glenwood main road past is glenwwod pk dr. easiest way is off old windsor rd turn into miami, left into tarwin then right onto glenwwod pk dr

I think he might be fishing with a longer pole than u are.

You spray on Egi-Missus.... :074:

Doesn't work for me though.

Pete :tease:

I think he might be fishing with a longer pole than u are.

hahahhahahahhaa!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!! good one bro!!

You spray on Egi-Missus.... :074:

Doesn't work for me though.

Pete :tease:

ha i think dude, is that we are using the wrong jigs... i think in order to keep the mrs happy, have to try a red RUBY jig, if not a green EMERALD jig, or maybe even a transparent DIAMOND jig, combined with that egimrs, should work....

of course, all my bros, we all know this one

what do women want?

EVERYTHING