Sydney Harbour

Piss'n'Broke

Hey

Just thought Id put a brief report of Gregs sat effort up! He started squidding verrryyyy early friday night/sat morning. Wasnt long before he had ample and hooked up with a few other raiders that were having trouble with the squiddies :biggrin2:

Wasnt long before he had these guys stocked up with a few prime kingy baits! First stop main harbour at 6am, NUTTING,,,,, back into MH where he nailed a rat of 63cm on a whole squid! :thumbup:.. After that zip!

This will be the last trip out for myself and Greg for abit as he was BADLY smashed into from behind whilst stopping at some lights! :1badmood:

Motor is a right off but at least Greg is Ok with just a few sore back muscles

DAN

D&G

post-2246-1192954979_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan and Greg

:dito: to wildfish's centiments.

Thats it guys at least he is ok!!!!! Metal can be fixed people cant!!!!!! I've been hit by a bus whilst waiting to turn and the bus hadnt seen us at all so was still travelling at 80km an hour!!!!! Not fun so i feel your pain! Good luck with a speedy recovery!!!!!!

Hey

Just thought Id put a brief report of Gregs sat effort up! He started squidding verrryyyy early friday night/sat morning. Wasnt long before he had ample and hooked up with a few other raiders that were having trouble with the squiddies :biggrin2:

Wasnt long before he had these guys stocked up with a few prime kingy baits! First stop main harbour at 6am, NUTTING,,,,, back into MH where he nailed a rat of 63cm on a whole squid! :thumbup:.. After that zip!

This will be the last trip out for myself and Greg for abit as he was BADLY smashed into from behind whilst stopping at some lights! :1badmood:

Motor is a right off but at least Greg is Ok with just a few sore back muscles

DAN

D&G

Bad luck boys, but at least no one was seriously injured.

Those kingfish that you hook in to will not be complaning in regards to your absence.

Look on the bright side, those fish will be a whole lot bigger to challenge you when you get back out there.

regards

TWIN 1

Marcel.

:1fishing1:

Now the race against the clock is on as we are due to be in Port Stephens for a week of fishing with some mates,,, less than 2 weeks off DUHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Yeah our comprehensive insurance on the boat will cover it thank gawd!

Hey Marcel havent seen you out there for a bit

D&G

Guest Big-Banana

You guys weren't the only ones, some idiot reversed into my car while parked at Tunks sometime today, really topped off a tough day as well :thumbdown:

G'day guys,

Sorry to hear of your damage, but at least, as everyone else has said, no one got injuried.

I have had the same thing nearly happen to me ... so many times, that I'm in the process

of making two removable brake/taillights to mount high on the stern of my boat.

I do think that boat trailer lights are too low and not too easy to see, although there are

many drivers that do'nt drive that well either.

Good luck and hope to see you back on the water soon.

Barry.