Soft Plastics

skunga

Guys, looking for local(AU) based online suppliers of larger softplastic stickbaits.

A lot of places have an extensive range of smaller placcies.. but little to offer the harbour kingy diehards

Need to feed my addiction and my local tackle shops are not up to scratch.

Cheers

Steve.

Skunga, I know I'm not answering your question but have you seen the brand new Silstar Slapstix stickbaits? I bought a few packs of the 9 inch models - they look and feel virtually identical to Slug-gos (but with dodgy eyes :biggrin2:). The good news? Instead of costing $18 for a pack of three Slug-gos, they are $12 for a pack of six.

Give the site sponsors first go, but if they don't stock 'em, a tackle store on Lyons Rd, Drummoyne has 'em.

sticksmalltb8.jpg

Edited by David L

Skunga, I know I'm not answering your question but have you seen the brand new Silstar Slapstix stickbaits? I bought a few packs of the 9 inch models - they look and feel virtually identical to Slug-gos (but with dodgy eyes :biggrin2:). The good news? Instead of costing $18 for a pack of three Slug-gos, they are $12 for a pack of six.

Give the site sponsors first go, but if they don't stock 'em, a tackle store on Lyons Rd, Drummoyne has 'em.

Thanks for the responses guys - looks like there is def an online opportunity here.. Any of the site sponsors interested in a local online plastics store with me? (10 years of ecommerce exp here)