Lost Outfit

Outnumbered

could anyone finding a matched pen 6' with egg beater reel, probobly attached to a big assed kingie or similar please let me know.

it was stolen about 80 meters west of the 3rd runway when the owner was silly enough to leave the drag set to strike and left the rod in a holder unsecured.

anyone else done this or am i on my lonesome here?

If the rod was in a holder it probably shouldn't have gone for a swim, although it depends on the type of rod holders you have.

For some cheap lanyards for your rods, go to the reject shop, go lo etc... and get some dog leashes. You can get the braided rope type ones for 1.50 each. Or the more heavy duty webbing type for $2. They're strong as hell, stick a shimano patch on them and you could make a fortune.:risata:

For some cheap lanyards for your rods, go to the reject shop, go lo etc... and get some dog leashes.  You can get the braided rope type ones for 1.50 each.  Or the more heavy duty webbing type for $2.  They're strong as hell, stick a shimano patch on them and you could make a fortune.:risata:

24265[/snapback]

Top idea Bashir :thumbup:

I feel sorry that ya lost the fish :risata:

A long while a go, I fish with my mate in the Flint & Steel - Hawskeberry river, his rod dived down into the water from the back of the boat, so fast that we were just had time to stare at the butt...Must be something big pulling down...So we decided to fish on... :biggrin2:

After an hour or so, we wanted to move on somewhere else, pulled up the anchor rob...there was his rod and line tanged with the anchor rob, and a a pike eel 90cm long still hooked up... :1yikes:

Talk about sheer luck....

Guest Big-Banana

Once I was jigging up Yakka's on my light stick. Because of the short cork grip it slipped out of the rodholder :ranting2: . Unbelieveably the bait jig tangled up with my TLD which was rigged up with 2 10/0's waiting to be rigged with a livie. I still dont know how it didnt go to the bottom. Lucky me. :1clap: