The Harbour Comes Good For Us Again

Piss'n'Broke

Hey All

Myself (Dan) and Greg got back from up north after some pathetic fishing. So we decided to hit the harbour 3 days running, bait, big hooks and hold on :thumbup:

Monday Greg went out by himself as I was sleeping a BIG week off. I wont go into specifics as this could be a long report. But tally for Monday was 14 squiddies, one 65cm jew, several good size choppers and alot of other bits and pieces. A HUGE improvement over the previous week of fishing. All these fish came from within mid harbour, after we hit a few spots and finally throw the pick over the side

Tuesday both of us hit the water at 3am for sum squiddies. Disappointing effort 2 squiddies :mad3: . Hit the same spots as the previous day for zilch. Then fell back onto a gold ole favourite mark. BINGO,,, 70cm kingy,,, Mind you was the only fish that came aboard for the day :wacko:

Wednesday saw greg out again by himself. I needed a sleepin :1prop: . He got 17 squiddies and decided at 6.03am with enough squid to hit the same mark as Tuesday. FIrst two baits saw a double hookup at exactly 6.07am, and you guessed it double.... PING :mad3: . Bugga! third bait down after re-rigging saw another 72cm kingy slapping on the deck :yahoo: . After than that nutting, and it was over by 7am....

Lesson learnt for both of us was the kingys are already feeding VERY early,,, they must have already adapted to daylight savings :biggrin2:

Dan

D&G

Good report Dan...

You and your brother put in a huge effort consistently, it's pretty motivating to be honest!

Some good fish in your report and you blokes obviously have the squid wired by the sounds of it...

I might have to hassle you for some squiddin tips :1prop:

See you on the harbour!

Cheers

Tony :beersmile:

Hey All

Myself (Dan) and Greg got back from up north after some pathetic fishing. So we decided to hit the harbour 3 days running, bait, big hooks and hold on :thumbup:

Monday Greg went out by himself as I was sleeping a BIG week off. I wont go into specifics as this could be a long report. But tally for Monday was 14 squiddies, one 65cm jew, several good size choppers and alot of other bits and pieces. A HUGE improvement over the previous week of fishing. All these fish came from within mid harbour, after we hit a few spots and finally throw the pick over the side

Tuesday both of us hit the water at 3am for sum squiddies. Disappointing effort 2 squiddies :mad3: . Hit the same spots as the previous day for zilch. Then fell back onto a gold ole favourite mark. BINGO,,, 70cm kingy,,, Mind you was the only fish that came aboard for the day :wacko:

Wednesday saw greg out again by himself. I needed a sleepin :1prop: . He got 17 squiddies and decided at 6.03am with enough squid to hit the same mark as Tuesday. FIrst two baits saw a double hookup at exactly 6.07am, and you guessed it double.... PING :mad3: . Bugga! third bait down after re-rigging saw another 72cm kingy slapping on the deck :yahoo: . After than that nutting, and it was over by 7am....

Lesson learnt for both of us was the kingys are already feeding VERY early,,, they must have already adapted to daylight savings :biggrin2:

Dan

D&G

Are you guys going out again this Tuesday?

Im trying to get the day off work so, is it possible to tag along with you guys, and learn the ropes?

I have a boat also.