Not Sure!

fishguts

im thinking its the Clarence river your refering to as the tectonic plate (earths crusts colliding making mountan ranges etc) movement have created differing flow directions in various sections of the river. An anomalous drainage pattern results as the southeast-flowing Clarence is closely aligned with the northwest-flowing Condamine River just across the Continental Divide.

hope that helps.

cheers pk

Edited by pk-fishn

im thinking its the Clarence river your refering to as the tectonic plate (earths crusts colliding making mountan ranges etc) movement have created differing flow directions in various sections of the river. An anomalous drainage pattern results as the southeast-flowing Clarence is closely aligned with the northwest-flowing Condamine River just across the Continental Divide.

hope that helps.

cheers pk

cheers pk! someone asked me this question the other day, but would not give me the answer.

i suppose he wanted me to post it on raider as i told him what a smart bunch they were......

i will tell him of the responce and see what he say's and then post back.

..cheers!..stevo!..

• 4 weeks later...

hope that helps.

cheers pk

hi pk! apparently it is the bulubula river...never heard of it .... it runs thru cowra, canowindra?

i will now google and see!

..cheers!..stevo!..