Maroubra Fishing Trip!

dani!o

Hello everyone!!!

so i've been missing in action for quite a while, havnt been able to get up to much fishing... to check out what ive been up to, have a look at:

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=26270

anyway, can i just get an expression of interest for anyone and everyone who wants to have a go at maroubra???

just leave a message and some times you are free, and we will see how it goes ya??

could be drummer off the rocks, salmon off the beach, or mahi mahi from my secret spot.... woolies!

this is an open invitation, but id especially like to hear back from the ppl i have been chatting to in the past -

MONDO!! gness, dazzassj6, Bigfoot!!, injay, cmon guys drop me a line!

LOLLLL u're very keen Danilo

well im gonna be free after tuesday my last exam! argh! so hard.

anyways im gonna go botany bay's national park to fish on saturday i think...

im free this week on thursday i think...the following week im free all week except i got work every sunday

Mate got your PM, def count me in for the next 'bra bash! I'm usually good for the weekends and the occassional weeknight sesh, just let me know when and where..

Good to hear you're all done with exams, that's the one thing I don't miss about uni!

Well Well Well

The Prodical Son Returns.........

Looking Forward to hitting the sand again,

I'll let you run the book this time as all went dead, web site included when i tried.

Thurs arvo might work well for me too.

Good to hear your back in action.

let me know

Catch Ya

Bigfoot

cmon, where are the rest of you guys!!! who wants to go fishing!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................

Let's know what day you decide on. I'll come over for a fish and bring Little Jewgaffer with me . Will you guys bring a large bucket of burley each, it's a pretty big ocean and they're biting in Cairns :D

Good luck to you Danilo :thumbup:

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hey there jewgaffer!! hmmm for some reason i thought you lived up north, like way up north, didnt know you are in campbelltown!! Please do come along!!

Ok guys, i dont want to wait forever i think my life expectancy will decrease dramatically if i dont go for a fish soon... i was really thinking this weekend!!!

CMON PPL, LET US KNOW IF YOURE GOOD ON SAT OR SUN!!!

Now, do you guys look at moons? new moon is 10 dec, and full is 24th dec, which are both really far away... if someone has a fisho almanac, let us know if this weekend is good!!!

Only thing is though, high tide will be about 2 in the arvo and 2am this weekend... im guessing that at 2 in the arvo we will hook more surfers and randoms than we will fish... 2am is fine for me... dunno about you guys eh?? Low tide will be around 8, so the other option is everyone pile onto the rocks for drummer and luderick, and then we can all play who gets most snags game followed by who gets the most tangles....

what you guys reckon!!!

• 2 weeks later...

DANILLO,

WHERE ARE YOU?????

Has you brain shut down after all those exams???????

Hope you have been wetting a line because DIE HARDS Don't Give UP!

Anyhow is this Beach session going to eventuate????

I know there are many who would like to do this, and yes it is a hectic time of year,

HOWEVER, I for one would love to target some cruisers at the 'BRA with a few of you.

Please P.M or just reply to this thread if you want in.

Catch Ya's

Biggfoot

DANILLO,

WHERE ARE YOU?????

Has you brain shut down after all those exams???????

Hope you have been wetting a line because DIE HARDS Don't Give UP!

Anyhow is this Beach session going to eventuate????

I know there are many who would like to do this, and yes it is a hectic time of year,

HOWEVER, I for one would love to target some cruisers at the 'BRA with a few of you.

Please P.M or just reply to this thread if you want in.

Catch Ya's

Biggfoot

Hey Bigfoot!!!

A big apology to you and everyone else who has been expecting this trip, i have been overwhelmed with stuff over the last couple of weeks and cant even get away in the evening for a fish... my brain hasnt shut down but is being worked overtime, about to explode... but like you say, die hards dont give up and im working my way through this mess but i can certainly squeeze in a fish or two!!

ok, by this weekend im guessing high tide will be at 3 or 4 pm/am... how does that sound?? Thats an invitation to EVERYONE, either sat or sunday, or perhaps even friday night... i actually prefer fishing at night just cos theres less ppl at the bra so yeah.... because the tides wont be perfectly timed, any ideas on what we can target??

ok then, let me know ppl!!!

Mate,

In my humble oppinion, the only way to do this is to Broadcast a time and place,

when YOU will be fishing Preferably with a friend or two and invite the masses

along. That way you know that you will have company to put in a real effort

and try catch some GOOD fish.

When I tried to set up a session at the 'Bra the site collapsed, (Sorry Mod's, but it's true)

and whilst I thought I might find a few of the Raiders who replied in the thread that were

wanting to give it a go, I felt compelled to show,

even though I wasn't too optomistic of anyone else turning up.

Mind you I was fortunate enough to meet The JewGaffers Jnr and Snr ( G'day Byrons, Both of you),

unfortunatly they were here for business not pleasure that time and had no gear with them.

I say this because, if you go alone expecting people to show, you might be

the lone angler out there with bucket loads of bait and burley and no one to

help you use it.

PLUS!!!

You get your gear ready, Make time, put yourself out, all in the hope SOMEONE will show.

I got so Psyced I even went and caught livies last time.

I don't want to sound sceptical, I just reckon if you go to the trouble you might as well

have a serious shot at the fish and that could be hard if the conditions are tedious and

your all alone.

With that said, please post a time and I for one will try to be there if at all possible as

I cannot resist a Session at the 'Bra.

Good Luck

Catch Ya

Bigfoot