Port Stevens Fad

dom

hahahah

i could delete yours then i win :Funny-Post:

how good is that a answer in 5mins

thank you all for your quick response do you think it is to early in season to be fishing out there just wanting to get away for the weekend

thanks dom

thank you all for your quick response do you think it is to early in season to be fishing out there just wanting to get away for the weekend

thanks dom

Mate definitely worth a look, especially because the port stephens fad has been out for nearly a month now!!! Not a sure thing but its a bet i like the odds on!!!! :thumbup:

Mate definitely worth a look, especially because the port stephens fad has been out for nearly a month now!!! Not a sure thing but its a bet i like the odds on!!!! :thumbup:

cool if weather is ok i will give it a go , is there anywhere around port stevens closer to shore to trawl or fish for kings if weather is not in my favour

cool if weather is ok i will give it a go , is there anywhere around port stevens closer to shore to trawl or fish for kings if weather is not in my favour

Sorry mate ive never fished it so i will have to pass on this question!!!! Good luck!

thanks dom

The fad off port stephens is definately worth a look if the weather is good,a few big dollies have been caught

already in the area.

The islands & the headlands out the front of the port,will hold kings if you fish with fresh squid or livies,just

sound out the schools then slow troll or drift the baits in that area.

Some really good reds have been caught lately too,so if weather is good for the weekend you could have a

few options.

steve

The fad off port stephens is definately worth a look if the weather is good,a few big dollies have been caught

already in the area.

The islands & the headlands out the front of the port,will hold kings if you fish with fresh squid or livies,just

sound out the schools then slow troll or drift the baits in that area.

Some really good reds have been caught lately too,so if weather is good for the weekend you could have a

few options.

steve

thank you nexus for your information it will really help