Query Re Plywood 10' Boat

paul_pero

hi

i have a 11' plywood boat.

am looking to sell it, but have a query first. it has a crack on bottom that appeared when i was putting boat in water. got stuck on trailer and i wasn't patient enough :-(

how much do you guys think it is worth in this condition, will be selling boat only. the boat has adjustable trolley wheels at back of boat to assist in moving boat. i will be keeping the outboard and trailer for my other boat.

thanks

Paulpost-2700-1196595496_thumb.jpg

Hi Paul

It would be an idea to list an old plywood boat like that in an ebay auction. A good shape, a good design and a good base as the mould is already there for a fibre glass enthusiast to glass over it throughout and turn it into a good little estuary boat or an attractive soft plastics steath boat.

With the cost of a new fibreglass boat these days, and the growing popularity of small bass boats, an auction as such might give you a pleasant surprise from Santa if you hurry.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Paul

It would be an idea to list an old plywood boat like that in an ebay auction. A good shape, a good design and a good base as the mould is already there for a fibre glass enthusiast to glass over it throughout and turn it into a good little estuary boat or an attractive soft plastics steath boat.

With the cost of a new fibreglass boat these days, and the growing popularity of small bass boats, an auction as such might give you a pleasant surprise from Santa if you hurry.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

thanks for the idea.