Mounting Berley Bucket

Mugen

Guy's I was wondering if a berley bucket was mounted next to the sounder sensor weather it would interfear with it...????

Anyone have any ideas....???

regards Chris

Chris.....

mabe it will .....maybe it won't

but why run the risk when you could just as easy mount it on the opposite side

another reason that can quite easily happen is when you burley...... a lot of gunk and fish gizzards

get caught on the transducer it only takes one little shark to get inquisitive and the next question

could very well be 'does any one know if you can you join a transducer cable back together again'

so if possible then mount the burley pot on the opposite side to cancel out any risk of either happening.....

Cheers Warnie....

Chris.....

mabe it will .....maybe it won't

but why run the risk when you could just as easy mount it on the opposite side

another reason that can quite easily happen is when you burley...... a lot of gunk and fish gizzards

get caught on the transducer it only takes one little shark to get inquisitive and the next question

could very well be 'does any one know if you can you join a transducer cable back together again'

so if possible then mount the burley pot on the opposite side to cancel out any risk of either happening.....

Cheers Warnie....

Hi.

I don't mount mine. It's a 2 ft length of 4in Sewer pipe. Bottom end glued on 3/8th hopes drilled in it up about 6inches.

Screw cap on top. Two holes in top of sides. Hang it on a piece of light ripe.

Can adjust depth then (Have a coupla leads in bottom of.) To where /what you fishing for.

Load up on bait board. Clean out at home. Take on other boats. No holes in your boat. CHEAP and works.

Go 6in if want bigger.

Macka17

Hi.

I don't mount mine. It's a 2 ft length of 4in Sewer pipe. Bottom end glued on 3/8th hopes drilled in it up about 6inches.

Screw cap on top. Two holes in top of sides. Hang it on a piece of light ripe.

Can adjust depth then (Have a coupla leads in bottom of.) To where /what you fishing for.

Load up on bait board. Clean out at home. Take on other boats. No holes in your boat. CHEAP and works.

Go 6in if want bigger.

Macka17

Cheers Macka

thats a top idea

regards chris