Heaps Of Green Eye Calamari @ Fishfinder

Sammy0884

Hey Guys,

A quick 'report' for a heads up, I dropped into Fishfinder Bait and Tackle on the way home from a fishless trip to SWR and was greeted to a nice surprise....

Tony has just received about 50kg of the best looking vaccuum packed Green eye calamari i have ever seen, sure beats the hell out of getting up at 4am to catch your own. So all of you Jewfish and Kingfish fans this is the real deal, the ONLY substitute to catching your own. Get into fishfinder and get yours now!

Anyway, after 5 days at South west Rocks myself and a few non raider mates returned with a grand total of one dolphinfish and one striped tuna, dissapointing to say the least...

Cheers lads..

Sam

Hey Guys,

Anyway, after 5 days at South west Rocks myself and a few non raider mates returned with a grand total of one dolphinfish and one striped tuna, dissapointing to say the least...

Cheers lads..

Sam

Hi Sam

I had a couple of mates up there over xmas they had the same sort of report a lot of rat kings they got two big dollies had a small school of yellow fin bust up next to them, very slow other words.

What was the water temp, i heard the weather was not all that good.

Clifford

Hey Guys,

A quick 'report' for a heads up, I dropped into Fishfinder Bait and Tackle on the way home from a fishless trip to SWR and was greeted to a nice surprise....

Tony has just received about 50kg of the best looking vaccuum packed Green eye calamari i have ever seen, sure beats the hell out of getting up at 4am to catch your own. So all of you Jewfish and Kingfish fans this is the real deal, the ONLY substitute to catching your own. Get into fishfinder and get yours now!

Cheers lads..

Sam

I CONCUR WITH SAMMY WENT DOWN TO TONYS THIS MORNING AND CHECKED THEM OUT. THEY LOOK GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT.. IN FACT IM GOING TO MARINATE THEM IN HOY SIN AND THROW THEM ON THE BBQ.

JUST GOT BACK FROM FORESHORE ( FORESKIN DRIVE ) DOWN AT BOTANY..BROUGHT SOME NIPPERS AND WORMS AND FISHED NO LUCK. TRIED SOME SOFT PLASTICS AND SAME ZILCH. PROBABLY WRONG TIDE ( DEAD LOW)

DRUMMO