What Colour Line?

gw77

I use flame because I can see it easily & it doesn't seem to fluff as quickly as the others. Having said that I have been using the new Fireline XDS in camo & I'm very happy with it. Just wish it came in a choice of colours.

GW77 i use Flame Green manly because i can see it better on the water. Ive also been able to see the line against the backdrop like bridges, pylongs, marinas things like that.

I did start of with smoke but found it to hard to see :thumbdown: , and ive been told that pink is also a good colour but as yet havent tried it.

Hope this helps.

Snag- I have the pink coloured Fireline on my small rod at the moment, I have used it once and have found that it is very visible.

I'm looking at buying a reel tomorrow and I was just wondering what line I should buy for it. I normally use bait when fishing not lures.

I find normal mono works best for me when bait fishing estuaries & rivers. I have used fireline & found I miss a lot of bites from hitting too early especially on Whiting. Offshore is a different story though.

For me light line bait fishing mono is the way to go :thumbup: