Kingfish & Taylor : Botany

Kruzenvax

My 1st "report" post here.

It is now when I managed to fix my home PC so decided to upload some photos.

Kingfish taken on SP in Botany Bay

2205171509_0933e229a2.jpg

This one didn't fit the net...

2097356900_b6e3412344.jpg

And my wife caught this taylor on a metal lure, I guess you all can recognise where:

2109413261_5e4193b331.jpg

Edited by Kruzenvax

Yes and no - e.g. there was no activity visible on the surface (birds, whitewater, etc) - but all the fish was hooked no deeper than 3-4m; even caught one taylor on the popper (my 1st ever fish on popper btw).

Great catch!!

Were the fish feeding on the surface?

DAN

Well done mate... Great to get the Mrs involved in the action, and onto a whopper tailor as well.

I've mentioned a couple of times to my fishing mates that I wished the wife would get involved, figuring I'd get more time fishing and less time copping grief for how much time I spend! One mate quickly pointed out to me that he'd done quite the opposite, banning his :wife: from fishing and golf, just to get some time away from her!!! :074: Either way, mine couldn't be less interested... go figure.

A good balance must be in place there :D

Well done mate... Great to get the Mrs involved in the action, and onto a whopper tailor as well.

I've mentioned a couple of times to my fishing mates that I wished the wife would get involved, figuring I'd get more time fishing and less time copping grief for how much time I spend! One mate quickly pointed out to me that he'd done quite the opposite, banning his :wife: from fishing and golf, just to get some time away from her!!! :074: Either way, mine couldn't be less interested... go figure.