Saturday 25th - Main Harbor

Kiwi Dan

Hello people,

Just wondering if anyone will be out having a fish on Saturday in the harbor?

Ill be out there till around 11am hoping to get a King somewhere. Ill be leaving Tunks at about 4am before it gets too crazy down there.

Let me know if you are going to be out and want to stay in touch.

G'day Kiwi,

I'll be out there hopefully to get my 6yo Daughter her first King. I'll have BrettP on board and also planning to leave from Tunks Park at 4.00am.

I've got a 480 Freedom Sport with 75 Evinrude on the back, towed by a white Prado. If you see me at the ramp come and say hi. Otherwise my callsign on VHF is Slinky.... It would be good to hook up.... the more eyes, the better as far as finding bait and fish is concerned.

Hope to see you out there.

Cheers, Slinky

Hi Slinky/Ross,

Ill be the kiwi bloke in the 4.75 centre console with a 40hp Mariner on the back wearing footy shorts. No stickers on the boat but its white with all around side rails. Ill be hunting livies and then aiming to be on northhead by sun up.

Ill PM you my MB number as my radio is down at the moment you can text or call me.

tightlines fellas, i reckon the weather looks awesome

Gday fellas

We'll probably be out Sat morning chasing them too. If you see 2 young blokes on a 530 quintrex with 100hp Yamaha give us a wave, we'll keep an eye out for you guys. Might have a troll around the heads with livies.

I think it will be chaos on the harbour Saturday but the weather looks too good to stay at home.

Beaver

Hey guys, I'll be out as well. Red Seajay/Honda 40 with "Tuffy" on the side, but 4.00am? I don't think so - not after Friday night. It's going to be chaos on the harbour on Saturday & I was thinking that maybe the Pittwater could be a better bet. What are the other Raiders thoughts?

Russ

I'm definitely going to tough it out on the Harbour but stay out near the Heads hopefully away from the crowds.... going out early and if it gets too crazy I can always go back in but I'm getting tired of hearing about all the Kingies out there with me stuck on land....

Cheers, Slinky

will be out there as well.. Early though. hope to be off the water early as well. 4.6 stessl runnabout, cream with suzi 65 out the back (cant wait for my new motor btw), 2 downriggers and Fishraider stickers also.

Looks like its going to be mayhem out there. its the day of the year whene every one that owns a boat in sydney hits the harbour.. oh well will be fun!

ill be still toughing it out on the water. Most of that boat traffic will be down towards the city more. Ill be fishing around the heads and out the front a little.

Yeah b*gger it. We'll be out for sure, hopefully get in and out quick with a few kings to boot. See you all out there.

Ill be the kiwi bloke in the 4.75 centre console with a 40hp Mariner on the back wearing footy shorts. No stickers on the boat but its white with all around side rails. Ill be hunting livies and then aiming to be on northhead by sun up.

tightlines fellas, i reckon the weather looks awesome

Boys(and Girls)

Day Release will be carbon copying last weeks run.(Except getting busted mooring at the spit)

Out to North Head on the Sat. 27mg and VHF will be running. Call Stumpy or Day Release. Or look for 3 idiots on a baby bertie with twin mercs on the arse.

Errrrr, Kiwi, I know you will be wearing your lucky black shorts, will you be bringing your pet sheep with you ? (So much easier to pick up the sheep , rather than your shorts at a distance!)

post-2682-1201221567_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Stumpy

Boys(and Girls)

Day Release will be carbon copying last weeks run.(Except getting busted mooring at the spit)

Out to North Head on the Sat. 27mg and VHF will be running. Call Stumpy or Day Release. Or look for 3 idiots on a baby bertie with twin mercs on the arse.

Errrrr, Kiwi, I know you will be wearing your lucky black shorts, will you be bringing your pet sheep with you ? (So much easier to pick up the sheep , rather than your shorts at a distance!)

post-2682-1201221567_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Stumpy

not bringing the sheep stumpy, i wont be able to concentrate on the fishing!!