Daughter's First Squid

slinkymalinky

Well done Slinky and Slinky jnr, I read your post on the kings aswell. Tried to call you on radio yesterday, but didnt hear from you. We will have to get our 2 girls together and take them out, it seems they are both learning a treat. Its great to see that a few Raiders are giving you a hand. We are recieving a little help too and it sure does get the little ones into it when they get the odd result.

Being 6 years old, I'm sure Jess (13 yrs going on 21) can certainly help her out. Er................... not in the fish catching department, more the photo taking area. Like being snapped with pillow hair or wind-blown hair. It just doesnt do her justice...........although great to pull out for the legendary 21st Birthday party with all her mates. :1yikes:

And Puhleeeze, the colour scheme on the life jacket absolutely clashes with her clothes,Pink and Yellow just don't go .And you could have used the belt and pulled it all in a bit! I am sure you will get advise from the Stumpette fashion department.Who knows, mabe even an abusive PM ! :074:

Hahahaha, you think thats bad,,,,,,,,, I have 2 daughters and you have it all ahead of you! :wacko:

Keep it up mate(and Missy), look forward to seeing you guys one day.

Cheers,

Stumpy :biggrin2:

There was one other bright spot in yesterday's outing on the harbour.... my 6yo daughter's first squid (a target she's been after for a while!)

Cheer's Slinky

Thanks Stumpy, sorry I missed your call. I've got a 2nd one too who mostly thinks fishing is all too smelly and dirty... and to make matters worse she's highly allergic to shellfish (including squid) so we can't even use them for bait when she's on the boat..... occasionally get her out there though. She's also a 'Jessica' (note the colour coordination and careful hiding of the 'windy hair' as opposed to Gemma with the full on "I'm a mini-Raider" look)

Cheers, Slinky

post-6175-1201395214_thumb.jpg