Custom Polos

Le Pasha

Hey boys, I am looking to get some breathable polo shirts made up for the boat, however not sure where to go to get them made.

Does anyone know any reputable screen printers, who do high quality work, or can anyone recommend someone??

Cheers,

Daniel

Whats wrong with skins and no skins,we used to do that when we had teams at school :074:

Your Team will look great Daniel.

There is nothing better than having pride in your appearance :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

Foillowing Stewys line of skins and no skins these I'm sure these sleeveless shirts breathe well and have the added benefit of not having to get them screen printed (not much room) as everyone at the club will know what boat you came from.

Go on buy you team a complete uniform not just a shirt - there's only 6 left so be quick and come in dayglow for extra safety out wide.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/THE-MANKINI-Funny-N...oQQcmdZViewItem

It'll test just how loyal the team is as you'll be able to explain the "M" in team is for Mankini.

Hope they come with a bottle of sunscreen.

On a serious note some of the big screen print jobs look tacky and wash poorly so just buy good shirts and get the embroidry shops to put boat name and year on the pocket. They have hundreds of standard artworks so bound to have a leaping marlin.- just a thought so you all look stylish in the capture photos.

Pel

Edited by pelican

Hi Daniel Just a suggestion for what it's worth perhaps the boys could wear a waist coat and bow tie over those Mankini ultra slim male bikinis :thumbup: You'd be given a wide birth on the water but you'd cop a shout or two after the weigh in tho :D

Pel any of those Mankinis available in stealth colours do you know? :lol: and is there an all weather version with a gimbal in the rod holder at the front? :lol:

Cheers

Jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Daniel, there is a guy at Brookvale that I met a couple of years ago who supplies and embroiders polo shirts. They vary in quality from acceptable to very good and the prices he gave me were very reasonable. You can get as few as 1 or 2 made with whatever name etc that you wish. From memory they were about $15 - $20 each. This company does promotional shirts etc. PM me and I will be happy to pass on the name & number.

Cheers

Russ