Trailer Walkway

deek

G'Day Raiders,

I have acquired a length of galvanised mesh about 3 metres long and about 300mm wide. The mesh has been dressed with angle around it so you don't take bark off your legs. What I would like to do with it is make a trailer walkway for my boat trailer. I don't know what is the best way of attaching something like this to the trailer. I don't want to weld it on. Any advice or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Deek :(

Edited by deek

G'Day Raiders,

I have acquired a length of galvanised mesh about 3 metres long and about 300mm wide. The mesh has been dressed with angle around it so you don't take bark off your legs. What I would like to do with it is make a trailer walkway for my boat trailer. I don't know what is the best way of attaching something like this to the trailer. I don't want to weld it on. Any advice or suggestions on this would be appreciated.

Cheers

Deek :(

Can you get u bolts through the mesh that would then go around your cross beams?

HI,

You can use these clips that they use on roofs of building to hold them down, its has one bolt in the middle and a small plate that hooks over two sections on the mesh and when tightened up sits pretty flush (hard to explain) if i'm on a roof that has them in the near future i'll get a photo of one but any commercial roofing company should sell them, CSR maybe.