Raiders Hit Port Stephens

Boban

Top report & pics there Boban. It was a pleasure to fish with you & MrsBoban.

To get that shot of MrsBoban's Marlin on it's tail with one click of the camera is pretty special.

Monday was all go. 4 Marlin for us & the boys on Billfisher also got 4 including a double hookup. :thumbup:

As for my fish well what can I say. It was a big Striped Marlin around 110kgs & I knocked it over in 3 minutes flat. :biggrin2: A bit of a suprise for a fish that size. It just didn't play up at all. :wacko:

Roscoe has gone to fishing light traces & fine gauge hooks. When the fish is on the trace Emu would give it a yank & pop the trace or in the case of Stewy's fish straighten the hook. Easy release with minimal stress to the fish. As the hooks are not stainless they would rust & drop out of the fish in a couple of days. Good idea I reckon.

It was great to meet the other Raiders & get onto some nice fish.

Cheers,

Grant.

Good video work Mitch and well done on your first Marlin Mrs Boban! It appears you were just warming up when that big Marlin had had enough!

The photo at the end of the video, the still, would be great on the office wall among rods and reels in place of those law books of yours ay Mitch. :thumbup:

Regards

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Ross Hunter you're the man that puts it all together, no body else. It just would not happen without you. You're their inspiration mate!!!!