16/2 Land Based

harrold101

hey raiders

my mate called me up friday night seeing if i wanted to go for a fish. having nothing better to do i took up on the offer.

it turned out to be a good day 2 flaties 1 blackfish (i think) and a salmon haha

the blackie at 42cm and the salmon at 58cm

( i dont usually land base fish although it was fun)

post-6390-1203211698_thumb.jpg

post-6390-1203211674_thumb.jpg

cant wait for the social

cheers tight lines

Samy,

You did better than I and I only hope when we team up at the social next week my form improves. I had a clean sheet this morning. I got plenty of bait but the Kings just didn't want to cooperate.

I discovered right at the end of the trip that one of my crew had 2 bananas on the boat which might have had something to do with it.

Look forward to seeing you next Sunday morning.

Cheers,

Black CC

Mate..this is much better than a blackie. It's a brown groper. must put in a lot of fight with it. where did u catch that?

i got him at chowder head but i know a secret spot where ive caught a few of them... do you eat them cause i just put him back. it was a nice fight a few runs and a few head shakes. The salmon fought really well too.

i had a picture of the flaties but my phone got wet :mad3:

tight lines

i got him at chowder head but i know a secret spot where ive caught a few of them... do you eat them cause i just put him back. it was a nice fight a few runs and a few head shakes. The salmon fought really well too.

i had a picture of the flaties but my phone got wet :mad3:

tight lines

I reckon they are the best fish on the plate. It has very tendering and sweet meat. They are also one of the best fighters on the rock. They can actually match pound to pound during the fight! Few fish can do so. It is a great fun to fight 5+kg groper on the rock.