Holiday Break Report !

Stevo

Happy new year to all you fishraiders by the way, hope it was a beauty !

Today was my first chance at downloading some pics from my digital camera that were taken over the 2 weeks break i had, mostly stayed in sydney and caught heaps of fish below are some photos.

I fished the parra, chipping norton (alot), georges & Hawkesbury so i got around :thumbup:

24-12-04 Chipping norton

(i was meant to go to work but decided i worked so hard in 2004 i went fishing instead :biggrin2: Glad i did, hit chipping norton and pulled some very nice bream from there, ive never caught such quality in numbers there before.

Chippo Honker.

Chippo Bag of Bream

26-12-04 Georges River

Hit the georges with Wacko and did it pretty tough, although alot of people where feasting we were fishing.

29-12-04 Back to Chippo

Again got some good bream out of chippo, managed to find some good size perch for Chipping norton, pulled 6 from one snag and all were in the 30cm brackett or bigger.

Battle scared EP

EP's little brother

Thats pretty much all the photos i took, you know how it is, when your fishing, the fish are biting and you cant be arsed taking photos :1yikes:

Nothing of great size was really caught just your average run of the mill estuary fish.

Hope everyone had a great break :1fishing1:

Stevo

Edited by Stevo

Nice work Stevo, particularly the EP efforts!! :thumbup:

Mate, I need to get some shots of the deck extension to show my brother-in-law who has been roped into doing it.

Let me know if you can help, or alternatively we can meet up one day on the Parra and I will bring Anthony with me......he is unfortunately not too interested in bream spinning as the target species does not grow to 50kg + :biggrin2:

Cheers

Byron

Good catch Stevo. :thumbup:

I'm a bit confused about Chipping Norton though - I was there a couple of weeks back and it was like a ghost town - then I thought I found out why - there are signs up saying no swimming, don't eat fish caught in these waters etc. Is this true? looks like a great spot, but if the fish have 3 eyes....... :puke: You say you fish there alot so it must be OK.

Cheers

Simon