Do You Use Them Or Just Look?

GregL

i will use it, but with that price tag $1200 come with 2 handle and 2spool 3/7kg.

i would buy 2 exist ^^

i was planning to order that reel but been thinking in my head (should i buy or not to buy !!) for a weeks :) ...end up order a tournament ISO Z3000LBD reel and Morethan BRANZINO 85MB INFINITE POWER CUSTOM Rod..

cheers

dC

i will use it, but with that price tag $1200 come with 2 handle and 2spool 3/7kg.

i would buy 2 exist ^^

i was planning to order that reel but been thinking in my head (should i buy or not to buy !!) for a weeks :) ...end up order a tournament ISO reel and Morethan BRANZINO 85MB INFINITE POWER CUSTOM Rod..

cheers

dC

Nice!

Q? What does the lever do on the iso reels?????

Greg

looks like something i would only use as a trophy. seriously how light and how much bling can a reel have before it becomes too expensive to use and to even warrant using.. its only a baby spinning reel...

i just got muself a luvias 2000 and i reckon that is over kill for anything short of a 75cm+ king.

food for thought but hey the Exist is sexy :1prop::1prop:

Nice!

Q? What does the lever do on the iso reels?????

Greg

what i know, the lever is for manuel drag ..

there is other reel (ISO Z3000LB) no drag, with 10kg brake power.

this reel i brought (ISO Z3000LBD)have 4kg drag and also can 10kg brake power .

tolk me a year to finally buying this reel.. and really want to know more about this reel too my self .

cheers

dC

what i know, the lever is for manuel drag ..

there is other reel (ISO Z3000LB) no drag, with 10kg brake power.

this reel i brought (ISO Z3000LBD)have 4kg drag and also can 10kg brake power .

tolk me a year to finally buying this reel.. and really want to know more about this reel too my self .

cheers

dC

LOL

You sound like me!

Tackle sllllllllllllllllut!

I got my monster jig reel in the other day, electronic line counter, extra drag lever, all things I didn't even know it had but what a bonus!!!

I was happy with the purchase before I knew it had those extras :thumbup:

Greg

ps, would love a review when you get it!

I wanted to get one for luderick fishing as I thought it was like a free spool function...........

Would make drifting a float out easy with total line control.

forgot to mention there is also two new size on the tournament ISO Z3500LBD and Z4000LBD reel, they both have 5kg drag/ 10kg brake ..

cant wait to hold it on my hand .. will land by end of next week.

if it like it and suit my fishing... i willing to get other 1 (Z4000LBD).

here the price if some may ask how much will it be :)

Z3000LBD = 72000Yen

Z3500LBD = 83000yen

Z4000LBD = 9xxxxyen

postage not include T.T

cheers

dC

With an exisit being 35gm lighter on the larger spool models and up to 45gm lighter on the shallow spools, the exist's balance out my outfits so much better.

If your use to fishing heavy lesser outfits you'll be right :074:

Plus I would rather spend my time fishing than undoing wind knots!!!! :biggrin2:

With an exisit being 35gm lighter on the larger spool models and up to 45gm lighter on the shallow spools, the exist's balance out my outfits so much better.

If your use to fishing heavy lesser outfits you'll be right :074:

Plus I would rather spend my time fishing than undoing wind knots!!!! :biggrin2:

Totally agree mate having used your exists and also owning a stella 1000fa, although the stella is quite a nice bit of kit, having to wack out a long cast and wind it back in with tension every ten casts or so is a pain in the butt, the exist completely sh1ts on the stella IMO, not starting a daiwa vs shimano war here, just my 1.5 cents worth as its probably not worth 2, cheers Justin, p.s if you can afford to buy good gear then go for it.

hey CregL

yes it free spool it by click the lever up .. than it become free spool but watch out !!! .. once it on free spool can easy get birdnet if you dont hold the lever brake.

coz my spool have drag (4kg) and can fishing like mornal reel by click the lever down to lock it.

now i need to buy the no drag spool .

cheers

dC

• 1 month later...

Here is the limited edition Diawa 50th Exist.

You order now and get it in August!!

post-3563-1203556638_thumb.jpg

If you got one, would you use it or just look at it?

Greg

Hi. I got an Accurate 870xn Limited Edition last year. Black/Silver. No. 00017.

It's sitting on a V-Fox Jig Stick.

Magic........ There's no way that'll collect dust..It loves the deep water Cobes, and Spanno's. Real Giant killer that one..

Macka17