Boxing

abiasin

Hamdan has been a pro boxer for 10 years, and I've never heard of him.

Was a sparring partner for Mundine in preparation for some of his other fights, but that about it...

Maybe not a has been, but more of a never was, Mundine will have it all over him..

His speed alone will be too much... I doubt it will even go 5 rounds...

Hamdan's is far from hopeless.

He got beat by Otis Grant and Arthur Abraham who were both world champs and he was the first bloke to flatten Sam Soliman.

Soliman is a great fighter who has been unlucky not to take his career further. He only just beat Hamdan on points.

Hopefully he fights to his full potential against Mundine tonight otherwise too many media fools will be running around saying The Man is useless when in actual fact he is by far the best Ozzy boxer running around at the moment.

Dave

Hamdan's is far from hopeless.

He got beat by Otis Grant and Arthur Abraham who were both world champs and he was the first bloke to flatten Sam Soliman.

Soliman is a great fighter who has been unlucky not to take his career further. He only just beat Hamdan on points.

Hopefully he fights to his full potential against Mundine tonight otherwise too many media fools will be running around saying The Man is useless when in actual fact he is by far the best Ozzy boxer running around at the moment.

Dave

i agree mate, hamdan is not going to be a pushover if he fights to his potential and smart. he cant afford to make the danny green mistake of depending on one big hit. i think it will go 12 rounds and be a points decision hopefully in the favour of hamdan.

if mundine didnt have a mouth or was a mute i think people would like him.

if mundine didnt have a mouth or was a mute i think people would like him.

Totally agree,if only it was true.Im sure most peole watch Mundine fight hoping he will lose.

Dont know if i will even bother watching it,Mundines fights are never really to good anyway.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

The fight last night was a cracker :thumbup: well worth the 50 bucks they were asking' both Mundine and Hamdan did Australia and themselves proud, Mundine was the classier fighter and deserved his win. The under card was crap :thumbdown: other than the light heavy weight fight which on paper looked like another mismatch but turned out to be a very good fight but every match on the under card was a mismatch and was a back hander to everyone who paid their hard earned to watch :ranting2: