Kings In The Storm

olitay

went out for a fish last night, couldnt resist getting out amoungst the low pressure and the build up to that magic storm last night. You all know the process by now, caught some bait - landed some kingies!!.

They were feeding like Crazy!!!! then as soon as the storm came they were off the bite!!!

Thought i would post some pics...... best king went 75cm, all on Yakkas.....

post-6621-1204150326_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1204150344_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1204150373_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1204150390_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1204150403_thumb.jpg

went out for a fish last night, couldnt resist getting out amoungst the low pressure and the build up to that magic storm last night.

...They were feeding like Crazy!!!! then as soon as the storm came they were off the bite!!!

Well done Olitay. Very impressive timing! My oath it was

Taking notice and getting out amongst the low pressure as it was dropping ay. Nothing in beats the barometric pressure and proper timing, they've gotta stock up their food and take a rest too and you got yourself out there no matter a storm was on its way. :thumbup:

Sure beats a day out on the water with no regard to conditions or locations for the conditions and using up heaps of fuel and wasting valuable time and getting nothing but a cold for a few laughs.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Well done Olitay. Very impressive timing! My oath it was

Taking notice and getting out amongst the low pressure as it was dropping ay. Nothing in beats the barometric pressure and proper timing, they've gotta stock up their food and take a rest too and you got yourself out there no matter a storm was on its way. :thumbup:

Sure beats a day out on the water with no regard to conditions or locations for the conditions and using up heaps of fuel and wasting valuable time and getting nothing but a cold for a few laughs.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Absolutey Jewgaffer!!!, i love fishing before a storm.... im not sure what it is but the fish go mad......

Nice one mate :thumbup:

We were out there too, we were in the other boat on the harbour :)

The storm was a cracker hey! I got a bit nervous in the tinny and headed back to Tunks full throttle :flying:

I met your mate at the ramp and had a bit of a chat, didn't get his name but tell him I said Hi!

Robbie.

Nice one mate :thumbup:

We were out there too, we were in the other boat on the harbour :)

The storm was a cracker hey! I got a bit nervous in the tinny and headed back to Tunks full throttle :flying:

I met your mate at the ramp and had a bit of a chat, didn't get his name but tell him I said Hi!

Robbie.

Ahhh, yes, he said he met a nice fella at the ramp....were you in the Quinnie bow rider!!! we seen you fly past when the front hit!!! LOL.... thanks for the advise you gave to him. Much appreciated!.

well done mate, awesome pics!

I got to the harbour a bit too late. Got 15 minutes of fishing LB before the storm hit, and hit HARD. Wasn't about to hold my rod with all the lightning happening so i packed up shop. Lost a kingie as i was packin.

Again, good work. :thumbup:

aloosh

well done mate, awesome pics!

I got to the harbour a bit too late. Got 15 minutes of fishing LB before the storm hit, and hit HARD. Wasn't about to hold my rod with all the lightning happening so i packed up shop. Lost a kingie as i was packin.

Again, good work. :thumbup:

aloosh

you weren't at CG were you? we stopped off there right before the storm hit :|

Yeah there's nothing quite like our beautiful harbour right on the edge of a cracker storm and to top it off you have the place to your self. Also makes a great time for a swim too I find :biggrin2: Nice kings. I wonder if they'll be around for the weekend after all the fresh water??