Perfect Boat Layout.

Guest Jocool

Mate I've been keeping a lookout for  well priced 2nd hand Haines 445C for a couple of years! Rare as Hens teeth and the ones that have been for sale have been very expensive (jeez these things have kept their value). Have also lusted after the "new 445C's" from both the Sydney and Victorian outfits who have acquired the 445C hulls moulds at the past couple of boat shows, but new they are out of my price range at the mo! A couple of Sydney blokes some years ago used to regularly take a 445C to the shelf in search of fin on fly. Very versatile little boat. The search goes on. Cheers Bombie

27415[/snapback]

Hey Bombie,

Huetts have a couple of 2nd hand Hains for sale, I think one of them is a 445c, might be worth a call.

Cheers

Perfect boat layout, no such thing :1tongue:  thats why you need more than one boat. then you can lay out each boat for each type of fishing you enjoy, as one boat can not and will not do that.

My four to start with would be:

1. 5m meter Bream boat

2. 34 foot black watch for game fishing

3. 6m Boston whaler for chasing pelagic

4. a Malibu for cruising

My only problem is the  :wife: doesn't think selling the house to finance the four is a good idea.

Cheers

27842[/snapback]

..right on ... :thumbup::thumbup:

Mines a 51 foot Riviera custom for game fishing with my Hornet as a tender /inshore boat :thumbup:

Both boats fully decked out with Shearwater Custom Rods & filled with Ecogear lures from Australian Bass Angler :biggrin2: