Lake Windermere

ritchie

Heya all... :)

Has anyone been to the lake Windermere lately?.. how is it producing?

Im LB and planning to head out there over the easter long w'end, stay at the Cudgegong waters park.. :1fishing1:

Also, whats the best way to catch those yellow bellies and sliver perch?.. worms or surface lures (poppers etc..)

Any advice is appriciated! :thumbup:

G'day there cobber, i can tell you that windemere is fishing ok for yella's and the odd cod at the moment, and the most consistent way of catching them is out of a boat either bobbing yabbies or casting those you bueat jackalls around the timber. Though i was there recently and did quite well with yella's to 10lb and cod to about 15lb all from the bank on scrub worms ( milkies) . But be prepared to mix it up a little and you will be rewarded with a golden fish or 2.

G'day there cobber, i can tell you that windemere is fishing ok for yella's and the odd cod at the moment, and the most consistent way of catching them is out of a boat either bobbing yabbies or casting those you bueat jackalls around the timber. Though i was there recently and did quite well with yella's to 10lb and cod to about 15lb all from the bank on scrub worms ( milkies) . But be prepared to mix it up a little and you will be rewarded with a golden fish or 2.

Thanks matey...so basically the scrub worms ( i think Alan @ the park office sells 'em) and jackalls would be sufficient for the job?..nice !!

cant wait to hook one of 'em yellas!!!