Greenwell Point Fishing Comp

fisherdad

Being fairly new to Fishing we planned an Easter Fishing Trip. This included 2 other families and booking a house at Greenwell Point.

We expexted it to be a little busy as it is Easter afterall.

Well we have just noticed the local club has an Easter Fishing Carnval. Link Below

http://www.greenwellpointbowlingclub.com.a...ay_fishing.html

This will probably ensure plenty of people participating in the Easter Migration to Greenwell Point.

Fisherboy has just gone nutts as he believes that entering the competition will improve his chances of good fish.

Having not been involved in a Fishing comp before what are the unwritten rules or any tips will be appreciated

Are any other Raiders participating in the comp.

I'll be down at Orient Point (When you're on greenwell point wharf - look forward - and Orient Point is the point directly opposite you.

Will be down with friends - and our new Bub. Hoping to head out at least one day - should be fun! Perhaps even some time in JB getting some squid. So I won't be in the comp.

Just remember - Easter and Christmas around that area is chaos - keep your patience at the ramps, and have fun!

I'll most likely launch at OP ramp for the river/sea, and Callala Bay ramp for JB. Quintrex boat, call sign SA722. Will be on 27, listen to chan 90 (standard VMR Shoalhaven chan) if we're out.

Mike