Anyone Up For A Pipeclay Flattie Session Today?

mrmoshe

Going to hit Pipeclay Point in Narra Lake in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me for a landbased session.

Tide should be turning about midday and usually produces well on the runout.

Going to use plastics to chase flatties as i couldn't be bothered with bait today.

I'll be there around Noon if anyone wants to throw some rubber about.

Cheers,

Pete.

Going to hit Pipeclay Point in Narra Lake in a few minutes if anyone wants to join me for a landbased session.

Tide should be turning about midday and usually produces well on the runout.

Going to use plastics to chase flatties as i couldn't be bothered with bait today.

I'll be there around Noon if anyone wants to throw some rubber about.

Cheers,

Pete.

Hi Pete, How'd your turn of the tide session go? Any Joy?

Hi Pete, How'd your turn of the tide session go? Any Joy?

G'day Adrian...The only thing at Pipeclay today was pelican poo and pickers :1badmood:

Could not raise a flattie to save myself. Tried every placcie in the arsenal for a big fat donut!

I looked at the barometer just before I left and it had dipped to 1007 and I reckon that had a lot to do with

the fishless session. I never get fish when it's that low.

The wind was pretty fierce too surprisingly as it was calm as at my house as I left.

Still....beats working.

Cheers,

Pete.

G'day Adrian...The only thing at Pipeclay today was pelican poo and pickers :1badmood:

Could not raise a flattie to save myself. Tried every placcie in the arsenal for a big fat donut!

I looked at the barometer just before I left and it had dipped to 1007 and I reckon that had a lot to do with

the fishless session. I never get fish when it's that low.

The wind was pretty fierce too surprisingly as it was calm as at my house as I left.

Still....beats working.

Cheers,

Pete.

Unlucky! hehehe thanks for reminder... work... hmm better get back into doing some for change!

I had a donut session yesterday around cowan.. took the tinny out with the old man and little brother... alot of pickers too, as you get in cowan (the LJ's and 10cm snapper are everywhere!)

Craving a proper session with some strong results... persistence will pay off no doubt..