Whats Yours

ankles

I have a lot, but its still not enough. I wont even attempt to take a picture of it all. A lot of it is not used as it doesnt suit my fishing styles at the moment, I should really do a big cleanout of stuff I dont use.

I have a lot, but its still not enough.  I wont even attempt to take a picture of it all.  A lot of it is not used as it doesnt suit my fishing styles at the moment, I should really do a big cleanout of stuff I dont use.

27435[/snapback]

Bashir,

I reckon you might have heaps of gear considering the various types of fishing you do, but I reckon Swoffa has to take the money on this score...........pretty certain he would need one of the 360 degree panoramic cameras to get it all in shot at once.

Swoffa.........what are your thoughts mate??

I don't reckon I'd be in the top 5 on this site!!! Swoffa brought more on my boat than I have in my whole collection!!!

come on swoffa, you should be able to take a picture using those virtual tour things on the real estate websites.

Guest bluecod
The women in my house- I am outnumbered 1 to 3  :15: ) reckon you can never have enough shoes, handbags or clothes, I reply to them that you can never have enought, rods reels or lures :1clap:

27540[/snapback]

Xavdav, the :wife: knows how you feel - me and the boys outnumber her 3:1, the downside is that when I buy new fishing gear it is three of this and three of that. She has long since stopped complaining about the amount of fishing gear lying around the place - because she doesn't know who to blame :risata:

Guest Big-Banana

I have enough for the fishing I do. Around 20 Rods matched with overheads and threadlines. From light to heavy tackle. Now we are getting into fly fishing so here comes more tackle.