Where Should I Go Fishing Tomorrow ?

ritchie

see, what a boring day at work can do to you! It sooo boring out here I just wanna get up and go..probably walk to the harbour and wet a line..hmmmm...

anyways, i was thinking about giving a good workout to my new gear....

Any ideas anyone?.. Im done with Gladesville bridge and Wisemans..i know my options are limited as im Landbased..but...

..any tips/ideas would be great (NOOO..i dont need to know the "secret spots" hehehe) .. as long as i catch something clean and decent to impress :wife:

:biggrin2:

hey ritchie.are you fishing solo or taking kids with you

with kids;there are 2 beaches one eather side off the zoo both will produce flathead and not may people fish there

without kids;inside south head off the rocks just about anything can be caught there early in the morning

a little more info would help as to what you wish to catch and what gear you have

regards brickman

Hey Ritchie,

Why not try the Port Hacking? There's an abundance of landbased spots and there is a good mix of fish.

Places like Maianbar, Bundeena (Jibbon Beach, Bonni Vale, Hordens Beach), Lilli Pilli, Dolans Bay and many more.

You've got a good chance of catching bream, whiting, flatehead on most days and squid in the afternoon and you can also catch your own live bait (nippers) at Maianbar.

Good luck.

Nik

Hey Ritchie,

Why not try the Port Hacking? There's an abundance of landbased spots and there is a good mix of fish.

Places like Maianbar, Bundeena (Jibbon Beach, Bonni Vale, Hordens Beach), Lilli Pilli, Dolans Bay and many more.

You've got a good chance of catching bream, whiting, flatehead on most days and squid in the afternoon and you can also catch your own live bait (nippers) at Maianbar.

Good luck.

Nik

wherabotus in port hacking? i dont know the area too well but am thinking of hitting up the area (from land) tomorrow if the weather's good! thanks!