Finally Got A Feed (berowra Waters)

mmarkich

I went out on berowra waters on saturday and it was good to see the water was clearing up after all the rain and the dam run out from two weeks ago and it was a perfect day with no wind and the best of all good bait after trying to master squid jigging with some great tips from roosterman i finally nailed two nice sized squid (thanks roosterman). got on the water about 6.00am and i thought i'd try a spot i dont normally fish which was corel trees opposite kinglykong bay. the first hour was quiet but after that the bites were consistant and ended up catching about 8 throw back soapy jews, a just legal bream (that went back for a swim) and 7 nice flattys which were all over 45cms. Ended up with a nice feed (pitty no bigger jews) but you cant beat the eating quality of flathead so all in all it was a awsome day. sorry no pics

also does anyone know how spenser is fishing at the moment because i want to try it next week

well done, sounds like a great time out...

was nice to bump into you again the other night and im glad you were able to finally get some squid....

they are not that difficult to catch as long as you have the basics shown to you....

pm me next time your heading this way and i may see you out there....

cheers... steve......