Footy Tippings

roosterman

hi guys,

manly just absolutely give the warriors a lesson in league tonight to finish the round off...

i expected more from warriors but knew the silvertails would come up trumps...

now this is a funny trend i have got now as in first round i got one wrong in tips (thanks to ref robbing manly of win otherwise would of been perfect) then last week i only got 1 right :1prop: .. now this week i got one wrong , knew i should not have trusted the dragons :ranting2: ...

now my dilemma is that i hope when next week comes around the 1 i get right (if trend continues)will be my beloved chookies :biggrin2: ....

wondering how the rest of you guys are going.......

cheers...steve.......

i think i've gone 5, 0, 5. Looks like i'm creating a trend as well, not a good one either! :bump0ee:

Should've gotten 1 last week, Steven Clarke robbed the chooks of victory.

Tipped them against the Storm though, gotta love them :thumbup::yahoo:

Josh

I also have a trend forming witch i hope i can change this week,So far i have got 5,1,5.

It is still early days but it looks like it might be a tough year for tips.Teams that play good one week are crap the following,It is shaping up like the top 8 wont be sorted out to right near the end of the season.

Stephen

:1fishing1:

Ive gone 6 2 5 At least the BRONCOS are going well :thumbup:

it will be interesting to see now bennets going to dragons that how many players follow him...

as we all know some players hold him up so high they will follow him to the end of the earth so to speak....

i dont know how the dragons will fair next year but its gotter be better than what nathans offering atm....

if i was a broncos or dragons fan i would be eagerly looking up player contracts that are expiring to see the extent of the exodus ahead.....

it will be interesting to see now bennets going to dragons that how many players follow him...

Don't worry too much about the Dragons, I still remember the 38 to nil drubbing the old City Ford gave to Changa's boys in a replay Grand Final. Even with his white boots Changa was no match for Shubert & Fairfax.

What year was that?

as we all know some players hold him up so high they will follow him to the end of the earth so to speak....

i dont know how the dragons will fair next year but its gotter be better than what nathans offering atm....

if i was a broncos or dragons fan i would be eagerly looking up player contracts that are expiring to see the extent of the exodus ahead.....

A few may go but I think a few more will come home from melbourne

Don't know if I agree with that ( players following Bennett) - you would think that after all that time with Brisbane that he would not want the team to self implode when he leaves. You'd also reckon that he would probably have some one groomed to take over his role as well as head coach so as to cause minimal disruption to a very fine team.

Remember, this is business which just happens to be related to sport, not the otherway around.

Oh, and my tips - 6, 3, 7.

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!

Tuffy

Don't know if I agree with that ( players following Bennett) - you would think that after all that time with Brisbane that he would not want the team to self implode when he leaves. You'd also reckon that he would probably have some one groomed to take over his role as well as head coach so as to cause minimal disruption to a very fine team.

Remember, this is business which just happens to be related to sport, not the otherway around.

Oh, and my tips - 6, 3, 7.

GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!!!

Tuffy

i wouldnt be so sure of that.... he is a very big draw card with huge pullin power...

one of the main reasons the dragons chased him imo......

i think he will really shake things up down kogarah way but hopefully for the bronco fans the transition from his powerful guidance to life without bennet will be smooth and not too damaging.....

just my opinion though....

Yeah yeah yeah Ok Steve lets try something interesting

what about those Roosters :yahoo: made the dogs look

like Pluto Pups :074::074:

nice salt in the wounds with Willie scoring twice :thumbup:

Oh yeah good win for the Storm over an injured Bronco side

Chris

hi guys!!! had a slow start as everyone did the 1st few rounds then pulled 1 out of my A$$ and picked the round last week!!!

Bit shattered today as my beloved dogs got touched up last night...

the dogs i mean Chooks will be hard to beat this year...(not bad when you can buy a comp)

Marty

hi guys!!! had a slow start as everyone did the 1st few rounds then pulled 1 out of my A$$ and picked the round last week!!!

the dogs i mean Chooks will be hard to beat this year...(not bad when you can buy a comp)

Marty

I know how you feel Marty. I'm also a dogs supporter. I expected more from the dogs on Friday. We have a tough game against the warriors next week. Just hope it's a different result.

Marty

marty its not weather we buy a comp you should be looking at all the internal sh#t that was/is eating the doggies from within like cancer....

we were going down that track but luckily emergency surgery resulted in transplanting someone who could get any player wanting to play his best... freddy is bringing out the good stuff outa the guys,if you watched the game you would of seen our young guys (not highly paid)really did a great job....

the story of buying comps is long gone with salary caps... the better team won on the day and our defence was the biggest difference on the night and anastas&Pearce had great kicking games.... was a very good game to watch with great plays from both sides....as for winning the comp well its a long year and atrition of players will impact all clubs and may be deciding factor foor some and we have alot to do especially in later stages of our games....

hi Chris, how good were our young guys eh...looks like the rebuilding phase has finally paid dividends and with team freddy guiding the ship who knows.... maybe 100 yrs of league champions are a foundation team of mighty RED/WHITE&BLUE...... :yahoo: ... long way to go though.....lets not count our chickens till they hatch into MIGHTY ROOSTERS come GF day so to speak.....

so far 6 from 7 (eels let me down)waiting for panthers to show the goods mon night as i dont think home ground advantage will be enough for the poor tigers..... and alls good....

cheers.... steve.....

panthers rolled the tigers... looks like a long hard season for some teams with injuries really getting outa hand and its only the start... depth of players and having the young guys that didnt cost alot slotting in to fill in when needed and making a name for them selves will happen abit this year...... i can see another year of office tipping taken out by dartboard tippers with no clue on whos playing who.......

BIG tigers fan i am,

went out to the game tonight,

VERY dissapointing to say the least,

unlucky for some of our big names that are injured..

cheers steve

Edited by big_steve