Off At Kiama

holden1

hi all went out of kiama on sunday it was a magic day down there 5-10knots just magic well first stop was to get some livies we got about 30 yakkas in the live well then headed to the fads and the sounder was full of fish i mean a lot of dollies using ythe livies and half pillies we got stuck in the dollies in a hr we had 45 dollies in the kill tank and all aroung the 3kg mark the we went out past the shelf in chase of some marlin and yft well while heading out there i heard on the radio that a boat just landed a blue marlin 95kg i thought beaut there out there so after we trolled for about four hours no marlin but we did end up a yft weighing at 84kgs no photo yet as still waitng to get them from a mate another good day out and ill be headed out again this week so i keep u posted happy fishing

Edited by millsy82

hi all went out of kiama on sunday it was a magic day down there 5-10knots just magic well first stop was to get some livies we got about 30 yakkas in the live well then headed to the fads and the sounder was full of fish i mean a lot of dollies using ythe livies and half pillies we got stuck in the dollies in a hr we had 45 dollies in the kill tank and all aroung the 3kg mark the we went out past the shelf in chase of some marlin and yft well while heading out there i heard on the radio that a boat just landed a blue marlin 95kg i thought beaut there out there so after we trolled for about four hours no marlin but we did end up a yft weighing at 84kgs no photo yet as still waitng to get them from a mate another good day out and ill be headed out again this week so i keep u posted happy fishing

Millsy82

Sounds like a great day out and cant wait to see the photos.

cheers

Bob

im really interested to see the pics on this one, a pic tells a thousand words as they say...sorry if i sound abit skeptical. 45 kills does also sound abit much for my liking but as long as there were 5 people(sounds like a charter) on board we cant say much

Well done on a top day out,with a nice catch of good size dollies,at 3kg average weight that's excellent.

But the big yellowfin this time of year is a awesome capture,

that's a thumper fish.

Hope the photo's turn out ok!!

cheers mate

Steve

Hi Millsy82,

Good catch there mate, were you out on a charter? also did you get the tuna on or past the shelf, iE what depth?

Thanks

lUKE

Edited by lukeric

Hi Millsy82,

Good catch there mate, were you out on a charter? also did you get the tuna on or past the shelf, iE what depth?

Thanks

lUKE

hi luke we where out on a charter boat out of kiama not sure of the deapth i was to busy catching fish thats why u pay for the charter hahaha ill find out the name of the charter and ill let u know if u will like

hi luke we where out on a charter boat out of kiama not sure of the deapth i was to busy catching fish thats why u pay for the charter hahaha ill find out the name of the charter and ill let u know if u will like

That would be good

Cheers