Our New Brooker

sadamson

Didnt you post picks of the same boat a month ago sayign ya just picked it up or did ya get a new one ? im confused :1prop:

still finding how the site works tried to add extra photo

nice boat mate. Were those photos taken on the georges river near picnic point? The area looks familar.

spot on put in a moorebank behind flowerpower

Great! Its great the way the bimini/canopy folds down so that the cover can go on from the windscreen. Do you cover the boat with a conventional boat cover too?

Next bit of overtime will go towards a cover as you know their is always something to buy for a boat thanks regards Stephen

~~~~~~~ <*))))>< ~~~~~~~

Hey mate you must be a top bloke being a Steve :biggrin2:

Congrats on the new boat i almost purchased the same boat

Maybe we can go out for a fish one day i am not far from you at Holsworthy. I also put mine in at the Georges river(Been usinng the Georges River National Park now after seeing a heap of needles on the grass area next to the boat ramp at Flower Power)

Anyway good luck with it i can't believe i went so long without a boat

Hey mate you must be a top bloke being a Steve :biggrin2:

Congrats on the new boat i almost purchased the same boat

Maybe we can go out for a fish one day i am not far from you at Holsworthy. I also put mine in at the Georges river(Been usinng the Georges River National Park now after seeing a heap of needles on the grass area next to the boat ramp at Flower Power)

Anyway good luck with it i can't believe i went so long without a boat

What type of boat did you get,and are you catching any thing in the river?I have been down to como a couple of times plenty of small whiting so far.Keep in touch and we can meet up one day.

What type of boat did you get,and are you catching any thing in the river?I have been down to como a couple of times plenty of small whiting so far.Keep in touch and we can meet up one day.

I ended up getting a Bermuda 510 with a 90 optimax on it.

Have caught a few nice bream (plenty of small ones though) and yes plenty of undersize whiting.

post-7433-1208776335_thumb.jpg

post-7433-1208776352_thumb.jpg

Edited by hoges1974

• 2 weeks later...

there a nice boat my uncle had one with a 40 hp too but a mercury ... it was a top little boat,

me and my dad are looking at buying one with the same ... but second hand ...

we use to go everywhrere in it, botany, port hacking, georges river, out bate bay, all over the coast, even off shell harbour one day,

tell you what i reakon if you can handle a little swell go down to shell harbour we caught 12 flatties in about 3 or 4 hours fishing ....

:1fishing1::thumbup::yahoo: