Tritons

mick r

post-197-1106170025_thumb.jpgHERE YOU GO GUYS THESE ARE OUR TWO NEW TRITONS

THE GLASS BOAT IS THE ONE THAT I WILL BE FISHING OUT OF FOR THIS YEARS BREAM AND BASS COMPS

post-197-1106170240_thumb.jpg

AND THIS GUY IS NEW ASWELL 60 HP MERC LIVE WELLS, MOTORGUIDE,SOUDER,COLOUR CODED TRAILER,ALL REGO'S FULL SAFETY KIT READY TO FISH

$ 25990

post-197-1106170136_thumb.jpg

post-197-1106170193_thumb.jpg

CHEERS MICK :1fishing1:

Don't they look swish! Makes me half regret I already have a boat! :1prop: And at such a good price. In your opinion, can it be used in tourneys as is, or would there be inclusions you would add?

Mick, can you give any details on hull warranty and so forth? Does the Mers have the standard 2,3,4 warranty, or is it different having come from the states? If there is warranty issues with the hull, is that looked after locally? I'm not stirring, just genuinely curious!

One last thing, do they have the option of having jack plates fitted? :thumbup:

Edited by Jocool

JOCOOL YOU CAN HAVE THE OPTIONS OF JACKING PLATES

AND YES THEY ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT DUTY STRAIGHT OFF THE SHOW ROOM FLOOR WITH TWO 100AH BATTERIES

LIVE WELL WITH TIMERS

PLENTY OF STORAGE ROOM FOR ALL THAT EXTRA TACKLE THAT YOU TAKE ALONG

AND NEVER SEEM TO USE...

CHEERS MICK :1fishing1:

MERC 2 YEAR WARRANTY

HULL =LIFE TIME TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY

MOTOR GUIDE=2 YEARS

DECK=LIFETIME

OTHER(EG, TIMERS,BILGE,SWITCHES)=3YEARS

With extras like the Jack plates, are they factory fitted, or do you fit them here? As far as the warranty goes...It's better than I expected. :thumbup:

I know its a great deal Mick...But mate...No need to shout! :risata:  :risata:  :risata:

Writting your message in CAPS is akin to shouting!!! Like Ken said...we will make a PC geek out of you yet! :thumbup:

27948[/snapback]

cool man the more i listen the more that i learn

thanks jocool

Cheers Mick :1fishing1:

Tony the mercs are brought in from o.s they are pre delivered here by a merc approved mechanic.

Wehave spoken to the people from merc and YES THEY ARE FULLY COVERED BY WARRANTY this seems to be the question that every body has been asking us .

We have done our home work and would never offer a product that could cause headaches for our customers

Tony the mercs are brought in from o.s they are pre delivered here by a merc approved mechanic.

Wehave spoken to the people from merc and YES THEY ARE FULLY COVERED BY WARRANTY this seems to be the question that every body has been asking us .

We have done our home work and would never offer a product that could cause headaches for our customers

28553[/snapback]

Thanks Mick,

That is all I wanted to know with the warranty side.

Cheers Tony