Got A Lazy $9k?

GregL

I was just reading a news letter for an Adventure fishing trip. There are 2 spots available for a trip that's the first week out at a far reef in the Coral Sea.

Anyone that has read any of the Australian fishing mags would know the trips I'm talking about.

I'm looking at booking one of the seats, anyone else keen?

I was ment to go end of last year but family commitments stopped me from going....... :(

Greg

I was just reading a news letter for an Adventure fishing trip. There are 2 spots available for a trip that's the first week out at a far reef in the Coral Sea.

Anyone that has read any of the Australian fishing mags would know the trips I'm talking about.

I'm looking at booking one of the seats, anyone else keen?

I was ment to go end of last year but family commitments stopped me from going....... :(

Greg

Sure mate, one question though, what do you reckon my wifes worth? :1prop:

So how's tricks Justin? lol

It's to cold now, you know I hate the cold, that's one of the reasons why I want to take the trip now, to escape this darn weather!

Patty's to pussy whipped now, there is no way he could spend that type of money on fishing anymore!

Bloody women!! :1badmood:

Have fun at dinner tonight!

G

I can tell you - fishijng trip of a life time. Went last year May 2007. This should tickle some taste buds!

I can tell you - fishijng trip of a life time. Went last year May 2007. This should tickle some taste buds!