fastone

Great loking boat

What brand is the boat, looks a bit like a trailercraft from WA

28689[/snapback]

Probably cos it is! :risata:

Sorry Martin...couldnt resist!

HEY MARTIN SHES A TRAILCRAFT. DOES ME FINE, SET UP STRICTLY FOR FISHN

28716[/snapback]

Ha fastone ! do you fish out of terrigal? As I live 5 minutes away I launch my boat there ? I am always down there ! been getting a few fish laterly!

Wow nice boat fastone nicely set out as well Hope you do well at Nelsons bay I'll be there in a week and a half, for two weeks with a mate of mine actually taking two boats up, if your still there hope ot bump into you, exchange notes, what reports have you been hearing??

Cheers Joe

Over the last week I would have seen well over 15 Trailcraft boats. I guess they are so popular cos of the great boat that they are! :thumbup:

Guest hottuna

Nice boat. Just a couple of things.......

In aust width (beam) can only be a maximum of 2.5m, the web site has the 5.6m runabout at 2.3m beam.

Trailcraft website has your boat at (given its a 5.6) at 610kg.

Can i ask what model your boat is ?

thanks

dan

May Be NOT its a 5.8 trailcraft trailblazer : lenght 5.8 , overall length 6.35, beam 2.55 weight 745kg depth floor to gunnel 700mm, mine is 2years old now & i think they have changed the beam as mine is illegal to trailer but i do. Here is an old photo of the original model the only difference being my seats and pedastals, my bait board and my rear bimini. Hope this helps.