Port Douglas Queenies

kingfishercam

thanks fellas , yeah they are like fighting a good king with plenty of acrobats as a bonus .

there are no good guides at the marina if you want my opinion , just lots of shit ones , i sniffed this guide out myself , he operates out of the daintree and his name is james beitzel.cheers.

gday raiders , got back last week from port douglas where my wife and i found a guide to take us poppering around the mouth of the daintree and snapper island for these fellas,enjoy.....I DID!!!!post-6472-1210334457_thumb.jpgpost-6472-1210334740_thumb.jpg

GREAT FISH CAM ,THEY DONT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT.

NOT TRYING TO OUT DO YOU I WILL TRY AND POST SOME PICS OF

MY TRIP UP NORTH SOON.

CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED TOO :1yikes:

thanks fellas , yeah they are like fighting a good king with plenty of acrobats as a bonus .

there are no good guides at the marina if you want my opinion , just lots of shit ones , i sniffed this guide out myself , he operates out of the daintree and his name is james beitzel.cheers.

Mate I was out with him last October chasing Barra in the Daintree! Great guy and a true blue local who knows the area inside out.

We got onto a nice 80cm Barra in the last hour of the day - made the trip!! Funny enough the little brother got engaged while we were up there! It really is a beautiful part of the world.

We did get a couple of queenies but no-where near that size - beaut fish!

Cheers

Andy