Reels From The Usa

hornet435

You will pay duty and GST for anything over $1000AUD. They lifted the threshold a few years ago. It used to be $250 which would have ruined everything.

I buy all my reels from the US or Japan. Never had any problems. Be sure to buy from reputable dealers and check out your insurance particulars on your credit card. You should make sure you are covered.

You will pay duty and GST for anything over $1000AUD. They lifted the threshold a few years ago. It used to be $250 which would have ruined everything.

I buy all my reels from the US or Japan. Never had any problems. Be sure to buy from reputable dealers and check out your insurance particulars on your credit card. You should make sure you are covered.

:thumbup: Thanks very much Ceph. Any particular place in the US? Cheers Jim

I was bying gear from US (basspro, #$#$#$) - though not reels - never had problems with them. Now - when I'm lloking for shimano stradic/twin power reel - went there and noticed that tey seem to have better range? E.g. stradic comes in FI (avaliable here) model as well as "higher spec'd" MgB model????

Edited by Kruzenvax

This post is linking a lot of non sponsored websites.

You are all breaking the Site Rules.

8. No use of this site to promote products or businesses without approval.

9. No "plugging" of non sponsors product in public forums or private messages

You wanna buy overseas ? thats fine.

Keep it to yourselves.

This post is closed and there will be no more overseas tackle shops on this Site for advertising.

Swordfisherman