Browns Mountain

nick 10

hey

Went out to browns yesterday.Got there at 1:00 started the cube trail straight away.about 4:00 oclock we had our first hook up got that fish in the boat in about ten minutes.then soon after that we had a double hook up. got them fish in the boat in about 15min.Soon as we put the gear back out we had another hook up.got that fish in the boat.a total of 4 fish.the fish weight 25kg,34kg,38kg,40kg

post-6045-1211690835_thumb.jpg

[attachmentid=29802

post-6045-1211690912_thumb.jpg

Edited by NIC-NAT

Im looking to head out tomorrow, hopefully we have even half your luck and i woulkd be happy.

Thanks.

hey mate will also be out at browns 2morrow..

was fishing syd 2day.. a few mates went off browns they are everywhere.. all averaging 40.. give me a call when ur out there.. ill be on 96. can get me on call sign panther 17

nice fish there boys,did you guys talk to the owner of a boat called game cat someone had disconected there hitch on the trailer so when they drove around to pick up there boat the trailer fell off,appears some one was trying to flog a trailer ,to top it of when i got to the warf he was standing there watching his boat drift off ,poor bloke gave him a lift, reckon he was having a bad day

lock your trailers cooks river botany bay

cheers arman

Was that gamecat the 22odd footer with the tuna tower and twin suzuki 4 strokes?

Nice session on the yft

Sounds like sydney is goin off........care to send a few to qld....im sick of frigate macks, mack tuna and striped tuna lol.

cheers james

Was that gamecat the 22odd footer with the tuna tower and twin suzuki 4 strokes?

Nice session on the yft

Sounds like sydney is goin off........care to send a few to qld....im sick of frigate macks, mack tuna and striped tuna lol.

cheers james

yes