Catch Of The Month Sponsor

As you all know Fishraider Catch of the Month is a very well patronised section of the forum.

Many fine captures have been recorded in that category and some published in major newspapers and reported on radio.

The views on this section are impressive.

We are negotiating with businesses to sponsor this competition. The business who sponsors this section will have a static advertising banner in a prime position.

If you are a business or know of anyone who may be interested to advertise their business and sponsor this competition please do not hesitate to contact administration. We may be contacted via personal message or email fishraider@iinet.net.au

Regards swordfisherman, mrsswordfisherman and jewhunter

We will be running the June Fishraider Catch of the Month as of tonite :biggrin2:

Prize to be announced later in the month and if you have a fish that you would like entered and is caught in the month of June it will be included.

Thanks all for your patience in this matter.

As yet we have not gotten a new Sponsor for this great competition,but hopefully it will be taken up soon.

Regards Administration

• 1 month later...

Thankyou to all who have participated in this great monthly competition and congratulations to all past winners :thumbup:

Unfortunately we have not been approached by any business at this stage to take over the sponsorship of our monthly comp :(

Therefore this comp will not be running until such time as we can come up with some type of alternative arrangements.

Regards Administration.

• 1 year later...

Hi to all Fishraiders,

Fish Of The Month will now be sponsored by Seriously Stainless, Mr Gary Bricknell aka Brickman.

There will be some really nice prizes supplied by Gary.

There will also be a Fish Of The Year competition in which all the monthly winners will be judged on his or her merits and be the recipient of a great prize at the end.

All fish will be judged by the members in a poll as well as the end of the 12 monthly comp.

The start of the year will be the 1st of May 2010

Admin would like to thank Seriously Stainless for allowing Fishraider to continue this great tradition.

Regards Swordfisherman

That's terrific news, Stewie & many thanks to Gary/Brickman & Seriously Stainless for his sponsorship of the Catch of the Month!

I have been using a set of 'adjustable' Stainless Steel Kayak Wheels that Gary designed & made up for me to test & they are terrific! I have pimped them up a bit to suit the height of my yak & am very happy with the results. They are really sturdy & easily do the job that they are designed for ....... my previous set of wheels broke at the weld & went 'floppy', so no good any more (plus they were no where near as sturdy as Gary's!)

Very happy with my wheels!! :yahoo::thumbup::biggrin2:

post-2231-126993449633_thumb.jpg

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Glad to see this fantastic section back, I know it was a big hit last time round, and thanks Brickman and Seriously Stainless for your sponsorship of this.

Look forward to seeing all the fantastic fish caught. Maybe one day mine will be amongst them.

Cheers

Cath

• 4 weeks later...