Looking For A Boat.

puka9988

hey raiders,

my family and myself are looking for a boat but cant find any that will be able to hold 5 people.

we need one that will be able to hold at least 5 people just for a day when we all go out together every month/year what ever it will be.

My brother, dad and i will mainly use it for fishing though. what should we look for?

second hand of caurse because that will be the only thing near our price range

cheers,

stockoboy

a 5 meter boat will take 5 people on a calm day in inclosed waters

beware used motors

unless the motor has a complete service history and you can check this out

i would get it checked out before you buy

a shitty motor on my first boat did metal damage lol

hope this helps gary

even if you arnt looking at new. check out the sydney boat show which isnt to far away. give you ideas at the very least!!

Thanks for replies guys,

a mate has said to check out the boat show and have a look around.

thanks

stockoboy

Mate guna be hard to find a 5m+ boat for 8gs that doesnt need work.

Im selling mine at the moment 5.5m Savage. 115hp 4 stroke Mercury. Brand new Furuno 620 sounder, outriggers, live bait, all safety gear, Built for fishing.

Im asking 17gs tho but thats negotiable. I did the same thing.. i was looking for a boat in the 5m+ area and looking at around the 10gs mark but everything i found needed major work or a new outboard. Spend the cash on something you know will run every day. Nothing worse than breaking down time after time.

Nath

Edited by Methodman

hi stockoboy i have a stebcraft fiberglass (not sure how old it is) with near new 40 yamaha four stroke on it boat and trailer reg,trailer dose need some work though(rust), it is trailable the only reason im selling it as i have brought a half cabin and now need a larger motor if you are still looking for a boat and if you are interested i can send you some pics im asking for $4500 i wont sell it for any less as i said the motor is like new has bout 140 hours on it the boat has forward controlls windscreen and canopy.

hey raiders,

my family and myself are looking for a boat but cant find any that will be able to hold 5 people.

we need one that will be able to hold at least 5 people just for a day when we all go out together every month/year what ever it will be.

My brother, dad and i will mainly use it for fishing though. what should we look for?

second hand of caurse because that will be the only thing near our price range

cheers,

stockoboy

Edited by jewfishrobby