Would The Truth Be Out There

warnie

After a 676 million km voyage from earth and then to plunge through the mar's atmosphere

and successfully touch down in the northern artic circle of mars...

well you have to take time to marvel in the enourmous amount of planing

it would take to achieve such a feat...

I cant help wonder just how forthcoming and truthfull would they be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the phoenix was so happen to snap a pic of a footprint in the mars soil....

or maybe i have been watching to many re runs of the X files latetly...

Cheers Warnie.....

Hey Warnie. How are you! I think those individuals who work together and have enough inspiration to achieve what they put their minds to, will work on toward their goal, and if you go back in history it's inspirations that make ideas and visions happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if scalpers aren't already selling cut price ticket to Mars, the same as people are paying millions of dollars to have their stiff and useless looking bodies preserved in a capsule for a thousand years. They might even be looking at orange water at Brown's when they come to. :D

As to the truth being told, I think that because of piers and particularly whistleblowers and honour being at stake, the leaders want to go down in history as being honest and forthright and of course they generally rely on advice at hand. Whereas if we go back in history, anyone who revealed the real truth about a conquest etc would suddenly dissappear along with their families, their relatives, and their friends and anyone associated with them at best would be shown their heads on a plate.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

After a 676 million km voyage from earth and then to plunge through the mar's atmosphere

and successfully touch down in the northern artic circle of mars...

well you have to take time to marvel in the enourmous amount of planing

it would take to achieve such a feat...

I cant help wonder just how forthcoming and truthfull would they be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the phoenix was so happen to snap a pic of a footprint in the mars soil....

or maybe i have been watching to many re runs of the X files latetly...

Cheers Warnie.....

I tend to believe them. If after all these years of not actually doing much with space then NASA would show a photo of footprints in a flash. They would splash it all over the media in about two seconds that way they could have a valid reason to start a huge space race and keep themselves in American taxpayers money forever.

Unless of course they aren't really there. The whole lot is filmed in the same Hollywood backlot that they filmed the moon landing in and the magnetic strips on your credit card are used to track your every move so when the time comes they can .......................................................

Let the conspiracy theorists fill in the rest.

Dave

I tend to believe them. If after all these years of not actually doing much with space then NASA would show a photo of footprints in a flash. They would splash it all over the media in about two seconds that way they could have a valid reason to start a huge space race and keep themselves in American taxpayers money forever.

Unless of course they aren't really there. The whole lot is filmed in the same Hollywood backlot that they filmed the moon landing in and the magnetic strips on your credit card are used to track your every move so when the time comes they can .......................................................

Let the conspiracy theorists fill in the rest.

Dave

Dave...

i have a mate who is retired from the R.A.A.F....

use to fly jet's.....anyways got to talking one night over a bottle of turkey

and after listening to a story he told me about what he described with a reported bogey...

and if only half of it was the turkey talking then.......WOW..me thinks we not quite alone...

anyway back to the sci fi on foxtel (stargate sg1)..

Warnie....

Hey Warnie.

I wouldn't be surprised if scalpers aren't already selling cut price ticket to Mars,

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Ya Byron

A lot of sci fi movies as you no doubt are aware of....... base a lot of there story line

around the landing of man on mars well we no doubt both remember watching on tv at school that

day (well i was) when Niel Armstrong walked on the moon....and then NASA started looking at a manned mars exploration...

However i figure our cut price tickets will reach there use by date before that happens....

but maybe those people who make the idea's and have the vision as you say...

may very well be able to get it to come together in time for little jewgaffer's cut price tickets...

wonder what effect a couple of full moon's would have on the fishing there hey.....

Cheers Warnie...