Tackle Clearance In The City

Clarkie

For anyone in the city, Gowings are closing their fishing dept at the Wynard store. They currently have 20-30% off everything. Not sure for how much longer, but I'd say it should run for a few more weeks yet. Still a fair bit of gear, including quite a few nice bream sticks.

Cheers, Steve.

Yeah I was in there on thursday and the staff didn't seem to happy about it being shut down.

There is also a nice 130w tiagra and a custom 37kg full rolled miller t curve stick there for 30% off. You save about a $1000 if anyone is interested in it?

Cheers

Lee

Yeah I was in there on thursday and the staff didn't seem to happy about it being shut down.

There is also a nice 130w tiagra and a custom 37kg full rolled miller t curve stick there for 30% off. You save about a $1000 if anyone is interested in it?

Cheers

Lee

29513[/snapback]

Hey Leelee,

I'm hitting up Queenscliffe from my canoe with Pete from Gowings tomorrow morning. Alana and Pete pretty much run the fishing section between them and I think you are right they are not happy :thumbdown: the place had improved out of site over the last few months and its real shame to see it go. It leaves complete angler with almost no competition and that is not a good thing.

Pete's a champ, he loves his fishing...he asked me what time we were hitting the goon, I said be there 5am and with no hesitation whatsoever he said I'll be there that's commitment for a saturday morning!

Lizard