Monday Morning 7th July Out From Roseville Or Pennant Hills

saltrix

Although it might be a bit blowy for outside, Monday looks like the best day to try. I am looking for company as my usual mate cant make it.

Plan to launch from Roseville at 6am (parking fee applies or parks pass) or meet me at Pennant Hills at 5.30am.

I have a 5.1m plate boat equipped with radio, canopy, all safety gear, GPS, sounder, and 1 downrigger.

The program is to pick up some squid at Dobryd, perhaps some live bait as well, the head out to DY wide and either drift for flathead in 55m, or anchor in about 50m and berly for reds or trevally.

If the sea is a bit much then anchor and berley in Middle harbour for trevally, or perhaps downrig around the bouys. Also troll around the headlands to see if there are any bonito around. Looking at my fishing diary there were about this time last year.

If you get seasick then take some pills as even in the harbour it can be sloppy.

I have enough gear for 2 but bring your own if you like. I dont smoke but dont mind an occasional smoker, and I dont drink while out at sea.

Email me if you are interested, there is no finacial obligation or help required, but bring some berley if you have some. I have pilchards and some prawns.

I forgot to add, there are a lot of whales around and there is a good chance of seeing some as the fishing spot is on their route.

Sunday am

I have got a couple of replies now thanks.

Saltrix

Edited by saltrix

Hello saltrix,

I am keen to have a session if you will have me! I havnt got anything else on Monday so was planning to go for a fish anyways...

My phone number is 0421246609... if no one else has pm'd you and taken up your offer give me a call tomorrow sometime (not to early, as you can see by the time of this post im having a bit of a late one thanks to work!) I do get seasick though if its a bit rough but will nail a few qwell beforehand.