Syd Harbour Tomorrow

Josh88

Hi all,

Going out on the harbour tomorrow morning. Planning to launch from roseville around 545am. I'm a bit undecided as to what my plan will be for the day. Should i try for squid? Or yakkas or slimies at sow and pigs maybe? Then my next spot is my biggest question. I've heard of Kings around seaforth, are they worth targetting or should i stay in the main harbour and try for a Jewie or John Dory around clarke/shark island or north harbour around fairlight?

Was thinking maybe have a troll around the heads at some point for maybe salmon or anything else hanging around...

Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers

Josh

hey josh the harbor is pritty slow at present the water is cold and very clear

from as low as 13.5 to 15

do'nt fish middle harbor so no help there but i usely start with a troll from south head to the stink pipe under hornaby light house

ever since it went under 17 c the troll has been a waste off time[mind you we never tryed small cromes

we been hitting longreef for snapper over the last 2 weeks with mixed results[we should be getting there at 4.00am but to lazy to get out of bed]

for me tuesday looks the goods and i will be out there early

gary

Thanks Gary,

I'd imagine we'll probably stick to the harbour. I read of kings at Seaforth with them even hitting the surface at some point.

Anyone else got thoughts?