North Durras Fishing Trip

lamiglass

G'day there everyone, i am planning on a fishing trip in the next lot of School holidays with the missus and the kids. I was wondering if any of you had ever fished the lake and to also let you know i will be land based,although i will probably hire one of the many canoes available from Joalah caravan park right where the lake enters the sea, advice on beach and lake fishing there would be great. Cheers from Gav.

G'day there everyone, i am planning on a fishing trip in the next lot of School holidays with the missus and the kids. I was wondering if any of you had ever fished the lake and to also let you know i will be land based,although i will probably hire one of the many canoes available from Joalah caravan park right where the lake enters the sea, advice on beach and lake fishing there would be great. Cheers from Gav.

if you can get outside for a fish at all there are some beaut snapper and winter kings down there mate. good luck and let us know how you go.

no worries, i will be giving the lake and the beach some curry thats for sure. I would like to get outside but it would have to be with a charter boat, unless there are any raiders down that way who might have a bit of spare room one day when i get down there. Cheers from Gav.