Camera Mount?

mr magoo

thinking about setting up a video camera from my rocket launcher to do some video,cause i mainly fish two up we seem never to get the footage of the tag or the gaffs goin in ,do any of the good folks at fishraider have any ideas about attaching a camera to 25mm rod the right way up so you dont watch it upside down on the tv and also quick to remove and replace

thanks

cheers arman

Hi Arked

It looks like they can make the camera vertical or horizontal - is there a screw on the other side (not shown on the photo) to allow for vertical photos/videoing? ie portrait or landscape?

I reckon I have yakking buddies that may be interested as well!! :) We can film our catches!! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Hi Arked

It looks like they can make the camera vertical or horizontal - is there a screw on the other side (not shown on the photo) to allow for vertical photos/videoing? ie portrait or landscape?

I reckon I have yakking buddies that may be interested as well!! :) We can film our catches!! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Good idea Roberta,

You can get a head mounted camera - not much bigger than a lipstic.

I bought one off a fellow fishraider, the main unit is stored in your back-pack and the small camera is mounted on your head. There is also a remote that comes with it so it is quite easy to "hit" the button when the fish is hooked. This will allow you to be totally hands free whilst recording the moment.

Cheers

Gee mariner - if I had a head mounted one, everyone would be sea sick from watching the action!!! It is bad enough when I try & video hand-held!!! You forget that what you do with your head is what gets filmed!! This way, we yakkers can keep an eye on the screen whilst filming, making minute adjustments as requried ...... hopefully!! :) :)

Roberta