What Are All The Fishraiders Getting Up To This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraiders getting up to this weekend?

the 2nd,3rd August 2008

I will be going to the boat show some time for sure

sat working

Sunday spend time with family

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the Roads and waterway

My new Diawa 50SHS Saltist arrived yesterday :thumbup: , and the spare part for my outboard :yahoo: so:

Friday - GO FISHING

Saturday - My daughters 4th birthday party, so a few :beersmile: will be in order

Sunday - not sure yet, but definately 1 or 2 :beersmile:

Hope you guys have a good one

Cheers

Carl

only 1 or 2..... you on some sort of restrictions of sorts :074: ........

as for me well sat is family day then sunday meeting up with a few raiders for a blackfish bash....

good luck to all wetting a line out there...

cheers....steve......

Edited by roosterman

Friday - GO FISHING

Saturday - My daughters 4th birthday party, so a few :beersmile: will be in order

Hope you guys have a good one

Cheers

Carl

:yahoo: Hope you have a terrific birthday Christie :1happybday:

Good luck out on the water mate!

Chasing flatties on Sat (weather permitting)

Home maintenance and gardening on Sunday, followed by a :beersmile: and a rest :biggrin2:

Hodgey

Saturday will be a blow out here in Sydney but Sunday looks OK. Couple of weeks ago I tried in close off Broken Bay but the reds hadnt moved in yet for the cuttlefish run. Might move out wider a bit to see if they're hanging about. Heard that the jackets were a bit more patchy and it was occasionally possible to get a bait down to the bottom.

:yahoo: Hope you have a terrific birthday Christie :1happybday:

Good luck out on the water mate!

Chasing flatties on Sat (weather permitting)

Home maintenance and gardening on Sunday, followed by a :beersmile: and a rest :biggrin2:

Hodgey

Thanks Hodgey,

Christie's birthday is actually today. She's the lucky one, a cake for her and her schoolmates, a cake for the family tonight, and a cake for her party on Saturday.

Hodgey and I both have daughters named Christie Leigh (me) Christie Lee (Hodgey). I liked the spelling Lee, however the :wife: thought it sounded too Chinese (Very large number of Chinese here, which is good for the economy)

Thanks for the good wishes and have an enjoyable weekend.

Tomorrow ill be heading down to wisemans to see if a can get hold of a jew or 2 and chase a few bream, that is if I can put my leccy back together properly. Still playing up si ive taken it apart and THINK i have it working.

Sat I will probably get out for a quick morning session or head down to the boat show and get back and get stuck into some around the house work

Sunday Off to pick up the missus from the airport and have a quite day

MItch

i am heading up 2 crowdy head on friday 2 fish friday sat and sunday.. looking 4ward 2 bring home my 20 flatties each day...

well i was up untill i saw the weather report... gonna be an expansive weekend at the pub in harrington i think!

Unfortunately I have a funeral tomorrow followed by a visit to Bathurst jail (visiting only thank you very much).

Whilst that is all a big downer it will be followed by Sat night watching the Sharks maul those imposters from St George. Sunday is recovery period from celebrating a fabulous win over the Illawarra Dragons.

No chance of wetting the line.

Dave

only 1 or 2..... you on some sort of restrictions of sorts :074: ........

as for me well sat is family day then sunday meeting up with a few raiders for a blackfish bash....

good luck to all wetting a line out there...

cheers....steve......

hello there roosterman :biggrin2:

How are you?

Me and my mate yesterday bought gear for chasing black fish, brumers etc

This Sunday we are attempting to try out our toys for our first Black fishing session. we are thinking of heading to Kurnell or around la Perouse.

I was wondering if you are fishing close to any of those areas? It's just that you sound pretty experienced at this and if you are fishing around that area I was wondering if we could meet up with you guys? If it's going to be to crowded then that's absolutely understandable. We can always do it next time.

Cheers mate

and go the chookies :thumbup: