Anyone Used A Koden Cvs-833c

mr magoo

I have used koden sounders in the past and have had no problems with them, i think there a good sounder,

dave ,have you used this particular unit as there cheap as in the us with a 1kw transwducer,had a koden colour cvs 106 years ago and loved it,just wasnt waterproof and eventully it got one dunking too many,do you think it is comparitive to the furno 585 with the 1kw tranni

cheers arman

dave ,have you used this particular unit as there cheap as in the us with a 1kw transwducer,had a koden colour cvs 106 years ago and loved it,just wasnt waterproof and eventully it got one dunking too many,do you think it is comparitive to the furno 585 with the 1kw tranni

cheers arman

the Koden Cvs -833c is a good sounder with the 1kw tranny but the Furuno 585 with the 1kw is a better unit, i am running the furuno in my boat and have fished on boats with the 585 on board and they are awesome.

Id go the Furuno if it was me.

Cheers

dave

the Koden Cvs -833c is a good sounder with the 1kw tranny but the Furuno 585 with the 1kw is a better unit, i am running the furuno in my boat and have fished on boats with the 585 on board and they are awesome.

Id go the Furuno if it was me.

Cheers

dave

thanks mate

cheers arman